Sunday, November 20, 2011

road trip...

I had a great weekend...hope you did too!
Not only was the weather just perfect it was filled with treasure hunting!
Mary Ellen and I took a road trip on Friday to New Hampshire to hit White Home Collections in Wilton.
Guess what...I forgot my camera!!
I am still upset.

Thank goodness Mary Ellen remembered hers...

Mary Ellen brought this beauty home...look for it at our Holiday Open House!



Mary Ellen has more photos to share over at the shop blog.
It was such a beautiful day...the ride was so pretty through the back roads of Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Thanks for a fun day Mary Ellen!

Today Jim and I went to Boston and hit the SoWa Vintage Market. 
It was very eclectic with lots of interesting pieces. 
Um...again I forgot my camera!
But, don't worry...Jim and I had a wonderful day and he promised to take me back!
I promise to remember my camera!!
It was almost 70 degrees so we headed over to Fanueil Hall and grabbed a bite from the food court.  We walked around a while then just sat and enjoyed the sunshine and people watched for a while.
We used to spend days like this when we were dating 30 years ago!
Thanks Jim...love you!

I will share my finds this week so come back and visit in between all your cooking and baking for Thanksgiving!
Have a wonderful week!


11 comments:

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

I'll bet that was so much fun. I have been to the shop that is open all year and just loved it. I will have to check out the shop that they have open once a month. Love the photos:)
~Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

Debra@CommonGround said...

Oh my gosh, love those red tables! sounds like you had a great weekend! xo

Unknown said...

wow...never been to either of those venues but they sound fantastic!! as for Fanueil hall..."ditto " with the "we used to do that when we were dating" thing. what fun for you both! happiest thanksgiving to YOU sweet sandI!

NanaDiana said...

Looks like you had a wonderful weekend and I like those red tables, too!

Jane said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend!! And 70 degree weather in November...don't you love it?
Jane

Heaven's Walk said...

Oh......SO jealous that you've been treasure hunting, Sandi! You sure nabbed some wonderful things, tho! I know how you feel about forgetting your camera. I just upgraded my cell phone (after 10 years! lol!) and finallllly have a camera on my phone! I'll never be without a camera now! Yay!

xoxo laurie

Myric said...

Sounded like you had a wonderful time! I will be looking forward seeing your wonderful finds! :)

xoxo
Myric

trash talk said...

Wow...the red rocks! Love the Star of David...beautiful in it's rusticity.
There's nothing like a day to just be.
Deb

Sandi said...

Fun times...I want a day to just "Be"...lol. I hate it when I forget my camera too!!
Blessings~

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Looks like a wonderful time, Sandi! LOVE the sweet red tables!

Privet and Holly said...

Love the thought
of you two lovebirds,
taking in a lovely day
in Boston, together!
Thanks for joining in
on Monday Moments
and have a wonderful
Thanksgiving!

xx Suzanne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails