Tuesday, November 15, 2011

christmas in my booth...

Well, I finally made it into my booth and added some Christmas items the other day.
Our Vintage Holiday Open House this year will be for a whole week beginning December 3rd.
I think I should have waited because quite a few of my items sold already...

I sold the advent calendar the day I put it in my space.
I am busy in Santa's workshop making another one though!

I trimmed the tree with some some vintage Italian frames as well as some ornaments that I made...




I found the sweet little bird picks at Michael's and have a few nesting in the tree.
I also have a few Santa ornaments left from last year...


I have the perfect mail box to receive all your Christmas cards this year...


My booth has been sprinkled with vintage books in red...




Sssshhh...can you hear that?  My sleigh bells are ringing...


My mannequin angel got her wings...


Mary Ellen has plenty of these heavenly wings in stock for the holidays...


A pair will definitely be coming home with me this week.
I am also loving this pair...



Thank you for stopping by today and taking a peek at Christmas in my booth.  As my fellow Shop Girls start sprinkling some holiday magic in their booths I will share some more photos with you.
I have just taken over maintaining the shop's website and will be popping in the shop more often so I can catch when they bring new finds in and share them with our customers.
I was wondering if anyone knows how to insert a custom photo over the stock photo that came with the template?

Thanks again and have a wonderful day!


30 comments:

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

Your booth looks wonderful...wish I could be there for the Holiday Open House!

awal.ny said...

No wonder you have already sold some, it looks wonderful. I just love all of the white. I love that advent calendar.

Jane, Naples, Florida said...

Sandi, The booth is beautiful! I love the Mail box, the angel wings,
and well just about everything!

Jane
Flora Doora

trash talk said...

You got it looking very merry merry in there! Love those little lambs/sheep.
Deb

NanaDiana said...

Sandi-The booth is looking so nice. Love the touches of red here and there...and LOVE those angel wings. How fun that another vendor has a bunch in stock. xo Diana

Jane said...

Your space looks amazing!! I'm so in love with that mailbox!!!
Jane

Unknown said...

"it's beginning to look a lot like xmas...." LOL! It all looks soo lovely and festive sandi. i can't WAIT to see it for REAL! well done...

Unknown said...

P.S. wish i could help you with the"frame template" but i don't know how to do that!

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

Your booth looks awesome!!! I'll bet you sell out of everything:)
~Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

Sandi said...

Your booth looks wonderful Sandi! Congrats on selling so many items already too! I have a lot of stuff for Christmas because I bought last year after the holidays for my booth this year...don't have my booth so wow...I have a lot of stuff!! HA!
Blessings~

d e l i g h t said...

Great items and inviting booth!

Polly said...

such lovely christmas treasures! I love the handmade frenchie ornaments you made! and the angel wings are darling! and the mailbox....that is cool!

happy week...

polly

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

I'm lovin' how you have your booth deorated...looks wonderful! I see why your advent calendar sold so fast...so neat looking!!! I got that same mailbox while I in was in Canton...maybe I should write mail on it:) Better go and get back to painting.
Blessings,
Linda

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

I can see why things have already sold, everything looks beautiful. Makes me wish I had a booth again. Can't wait to see more pictures!
hugs~~~ Daphne

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Oh I'm getting giddy just looking at your booth Sandi! Please save some Xmas tresors for Michelle and me! I think we are definitely on for visiting the store on 12/4. I want that Santa in your tree!!
Talk to you soon,
Susan

oldgreymare said...

A magical wonderland to stroll through. Looking forward to seeing more of the shop. Advents do well for me also :D
xx
z

time worn interiors said...

Your booth looks great!

I've been working on my shop today, trying to get some Christmas in here!

Have a great week!

tot

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Love your booth--thanks for sharing!

Cindy said...

It looks wonderful! Did you do that cute candle? And, i love your sleigh bells.. Wish i could be there to dig around in your adorable booth!

Cindy

Mari said...

Wow!!! your booth looks beautiful :) soooo many pretties like candy for my eyes....lol

Heaven's Walk said...

I'm so excited for you, Sandi! You've created such a beautiful booth - once again! You are so very gifted!!! :)

xoxo laurie

Tara said...

We had to decorate early, our open house was last weekend. I guess it does give you longer to sell the Christmas things and people seem to be getting an earlier and earlier start. Your space looks great. I think I would snatch up a set of wings too and those little sheep!

Tammy said...

Looks great. I cant' wait to see all the more that you bring in..going to go try to see a close up of your advent..
tammy

Ivy and Elephants said...

Everything looks so beautiful! I love that you used the old frames to decorate the tree, gorgeous! Best wishes for the sale.
Hugs,
Patti

Faye said...

Your booth looks so good and I love that mailbox! (My cards came today! I'll post them later this week...thanks...they turned out great!)
Faye

Passionate for White said...

Your booth looks great - can't wait for the open house!

Lady Pamela said...

I've got my wings for this year! lol

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

I love all the red and white! It looks great!

Ana said...

♫It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas♫ Sandi your booth looks awesome. Love the pair of sheep...Too cute.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Barbara Jean said...

Enjoying my stroll through and catching up!!

blessings and Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

barbara jean

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails