Thursday, November 17, 2011

new signs and recent finds...

I popped in the shop bright and early this morning to add a few new things to my booth.
Remember the sign I shared last week...


It landed in my booth along with another one I did...


My other attempt at some free hand detail...


I browsed around and took a few photos of some new treasures to add to the Recent Finds page on the shop's website.
I am in love with this new cabinet...


Gorgeous right?!!

Can you keep a secret?  I bought a new mirror...



Ssshhh...don't tell Jim, I am hoping he won't notice.
Besides, I am going to stick to the rule and bring the old one it is replacing to the shop.

If I can switch hats for a moment from Shop Girl to Proud Mama.
I just wanted to let my son Jake know how proud I am of him for all his accomplishments during his first and last season of high school Cross Country.  We attended the end of year banquet last night and he was given the Coaches Award!
His senior year is going by so fast...


Congratulations Jake!!

Thanks for visiting today!


15 comments:

Polly said...

Your signs are fabulous! They look very time consuming with all that intricate fontwork! Nice job!

Love that chippy cabinet. That turquoise is dreamy!!

Happy weekend...

Polly

Victoria said...

I love your signs! I wonder how long before your hubby notices the gorgeous new mirror:) At least, when he does, you can let him know something did leave!

Cindy said...

Wow! Congratulations to Jake! That's quite an accomplishment... i know you are so proud of him!

Your new mirror is so pretty, maybe your hubby won't even notice if you take one to your booth..

Cindy

Sandi said...

My lips are sealed Sandi!! hee hee CONGRATULATIONS to Jake!!! What an accomplishment!!
Blessings~

Unknown said...

the signs...gorgeous! the mirror..lovely! the boy....how awesome! ;)

Okio B Designs said...

Love your signs! You did them free hand????? I wish! ;) An congrats to your son - what a cutie! Pop on over when you get a chance, I'm having a giveaway and would love for you to enter!

Jeanine

oldgreymare said...

Congrats to Jake and brag as much as you want Mama...and pssst Jim come here.... I know somethin' you don't know... :D
xx
z

Brenda Pruitt said...

I ADORE the mirror!
Brenda

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Love your signs...sure Jim won;t notice and congrats. to Jake!!!x0

elizabeth said...

So glad enjoyed my "tour" of my favorite antique mall. I'm getting excited for Christmas. Your booth looks lovely!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Your signs turned out great and gave new life to those table tops. The mirror is a great find and with the one-in/one-out rule, you are a-o-k. :) Congrats to Jake. My oldest son wanted to try out for track last year but when he realized how much focus and training it took, he decided not to. He is doing strength training this year and that is giving him a workout. Hope your weekend is great. Tammy

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Beautiful signs! I have a weakness for mirrors too! I love the detail on that one. My high school cross country runner still runs to keep in shape for mountain climbing! He's now a Dad of two! I know how proud you are of your son's Coaches Award! Congratulations!

LizlovesVintage said...

Aww, Congrats to Jake!!
Ok, I have the same mirror. Well pretty similar. It's gold! Yes, cute little cabinet with a great patina.
Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving while I'm here. Enjoy!
xxx Liz

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Congrats to your son! That is a huge accomplishment...you must be very proud! Love your wonderful signs and mirror, Sandi! Thanks for stopping by and for your nice comment about my front porch!

Passionate for White said...

Those are some great signs and kudos to your son!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails