Tuesday, February 7, 2012

inspired...

A few weeks ago I shared with you my second completed project of the year.
(You can click here to take a peek at the full post.)

I was looking for ideas for a vignette for the dry sink...


I received some great suggestions and inspiration, thank you!
I finally put this together...



I wanted something simple so I pulled out my JDL magazines for a little extra inspiration...


I am used to having a lamp here and am hoping to find an apothecary style one.

I sort of wandered around my nest and fluffed a bit after.
I picked up an "F" at Restoration Hardware and found the perfect place for it...



I also decorated for Valentine's Day...




I am sharing with Kathleen for White Wednesday.

On Friday I will share some more of my Valentine treasures for Debra's Valentine Vintage Inspiration Friday...


Thank you for stopping by and I would like to welcome all my new followers!
I am so glad you are here!

16 comments:

Faye said...

It looks just perfect Sandi! Everything!

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Leave it to good ol' JDL to come up with some inspiration. I love the simplicity and elegance of the cloche!
And how clever of you to 'heart' that hydrangea. :)

Anonymous said...

Just perfect! I love the vintage heart cookie cutter? What a great idea! Much love, Lisa

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I love all the metal you've included! I'm crazy for wire baskets, and buckets, and silver. Such a pretty blue in the hydrangea. You've managed a very pretty uncluttered look.

On Crooked Creek said...

Sandi,
I'm loving the cloche! The Valentine's decor with the hydrangeas and the cookie cutter heart...stole my heart. This is so~o~o very sweet!
Fondly,
Pat

Fresh Vanilla For C said...

Loving what you have done. Hope you are having a great week:)
~~Cheryl

Barbara Jean said...

Love the simplicity of your basket, flower and burlap.

blessings
barbara jean

Susie said...

Sandi, The drysink looks so pretty with the cloche/clock. I love it. I really like the dried hydrangas too. Smiles, Susie(She Junks)

Passionate for White said...

It looks great and I'm loving all your whites!

Tutti Chic said...

I LOVE it I LOVE it!!!:) chris

Shannon said...

Lovely vignette! I like the burlap, basket & heart display. New follower thru LF & GF-found you via Faded Charm.

Victoria said...

Wow Sandi, it looks perfect!!! I love the little white pillow you added to the chair too:) Your Valentine vignette is lovely too...I may have to Pin that one:)

Robin Johnson said...

You couldn't have picked anything better. It's PERFECT! I have a small clock just like yours, it's always been a favorite.

Debbie said...

Wow, Sandi! I REALLY love what you did on the dry sink. Your Valentine basket looks great too!
Enjoy the rest of your week.
xxoo

Anonymous said...

Love the simplicity...beautiful!

xo,

abby

jacklynn4 said...

Love it all, especially the textures. The soft whites against the rough burlap and the chunky hydrangeas. Inspiring:) Thanks, jackie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails