Friday, September 21, 2012

vintage fall market weekend peeks...

Sharing a few peeks of my stuff for our
which is next weekend ~ September 29th and 30th...





Can't believe I am parting with this beautiful vintage harvest table ~ but I do not need two!




I started picking up a few pumpkins and my tags are ready to go...


Hoping to squeeze in one last treasure hunting trip this weekend!
Next week looks to be crazy busy ~ can't wait!!

Sharing with Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday, thank you for hosting Debra!

Thank you for stopping by ~ have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

Susie said...

Sandi, I am going to the Atlanta, Indiana earth Festival. I am hoping to find some nice things. I am having junking withdrawal.:( I love your little riding helmet. Smiles, Susie

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Everything looks perfect for your fall market Sandi! Fabulous treasures and I love your cards for pricing.
Wish I could be there, but my sister will be in town from Atlanta.
Enjoy this weekend in Plymouth!

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Hi Sandi...
Looks like you have some fun treasures to bring to the market. Happy hunting this weekend!
Take care, Laura :)

On Crooked Creek said...

Sandi,
Some great looking "stuff",dear friend!!! Much success with your show!
Fondly,
Pat

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

You've found the perfect vintage autumn themed items for your market!

Good luck!

Debra@CommonGround said...

You have some fun goodies. that burlap sack is perfect for this time of year! thanks Sandi for joining in!! Have a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails