Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I can't help it...

I have been treasure hunting for our annual
at the Wrentham Country Store.
I have been finding some great pieces to fill my space.
However (you know where I am going with this),
there is one find that I need to keep.
I can't help it...



Just loving all the chippy, rusty details and look at the wonderfully worn seat...


It's not perfect...


But perfectly imperfect for me, so I am keeping it!
I already found a spot for it.
Before...


After...





Beautiful french book...a gift from my friend Sue...thank you so much!





I just can't help it.

Sharing with Faded charm for White Wednesday.

Thank you for stopping by!!

18 comments:

Faye said...

I LOVE it!!!!

Victoria said...

Wow Sandi, the little stool is gorgeous! I don't blame you one bit for keeping it. But, the big question is, are you keeping up your end of the deal with your hubby and getting rid of something...hmmmm???

Dee@FrenchBleuVintage said...

GASP!!! LUV IT!!! Never let it go ~ Dee Xo

Anne said...

Sandi,
So cool!!!n Glad you are keeping it! I would too!
xx
Anne

Bente said...

Love it. Looks so great in the space you found for it.

Have a nice thursday.

Hugs

Amber Lyon Ferguson said...

Wonderful!

On Crooked Creek said...

Sandi,
Ah~h~h...the joys and perils of being a booth owner! It works for me!!! I'd defintely say..."It's a Keeper"!!!
Fondly,
Pat

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Oh, I'd keep it too!!

Okio B Designs said...

I would have kept that one too! Gorgeous!

Jeanine

leona said...

gorgeous ,gorgeous , gorgeous ....keeper indeed ...when is your weekend fall market ?

Sandi said...

What a gorgeous piece! I can understand why you are keeping it! :)
Hugs~

winsomecottage said...

Wouldn't let that go either! Love it!

Cindy said...

That was such a clever way to use your amazing find! It is definitely a keeper... Love it!

Cindy

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Hugs
Charo

Kathy said...

Thankyou for stopping by my blog. Glad to have found yours, its lovely

Susie said...

Sandi, I love the old stool as a pedestal.So clever. Smiles, Susie

Tammy said...

That is an interesting piece. So nice to be able to change things up at home and around your space at the store. Have a great weekend. Tammy

Polly said...

I can see why you can't part with it! that patina on those legs is amazing!! great find!!

Polly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails