Friday, September 24, 2010

happy 21st birthday jaclyn...

At midnight last night my little princess turned 21... It is still hard to believe and while it is such a big day I can not help but feel a little sad. Sometimes I miss these days... As I mentioned before, this birthday countdown was crazier than when she was little waiting for her first birthday party... Or her fourth which had a western theme... She is ready to celebrate... I picked up the bouquet of roses at the supermarket. I had a white bunch in my hand but my Jaclyn loves color... She also loves Hoops and Yo Yo... I wanted to get a picture before she went out but, of course she was rushing at the last minute and I did not. Here is a picture of her and one of her college roommates, Danielle shortly after they moved in this year... I have been enjoying making Etsy treasuries lately and I made one all about Jac for her birthday. I picked this item from SoulsBliss (thank you for the photo) because it reminded me of her when she was little walking around in her Grammy's red high heels... It was so much fun browsing for items that described just a little bit of her personality. You can see the whole treasury here. Well, Happy Birthday Jaclyn, you are a beautiful young woman both inside and out. I love you and wish you every happiness life holds. The champagne is chilling!

13 comments:

Olivia said...

Oh, this is such a sweet post! Happy Birthday to your princess! Love the shoes.
Hugs,
Olivia

NanaDiana said...

Happy Birthday to the Princess! What a lovely tribute to her- Another milestone of life~ Hugs- Diana

Sandi said...

Happy happy birthday to your sweet girl today Sandi!! Love this post. Hope she has many many more wonderful birthdays too!
Blessings~

Paula ~ castleandcottagesigns said...

Hi Sandi...oh 21 is a hard one for mom isn't it? I think it's the age the really become adults, at least that's what my son keeps reminding me! What a cute idea the etsy treasury, love that photo!
Happy Birthday to your big girl!

Sue said...

They seem to grow up so fast! Loved your pixs and happy birthday to your "little girl"! I know in my own eyes, my kids, even though they are grown, are still my little kids, you know?

Take care, Sue

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Happy B-day!! All the est to your beautiful Daughter!

Victoria said...

Awww, that was so sweet! Happy birthday to your princess, the champagne sounds yummy:)

Unknown said...

so sweet. my boy is not far behind her! Happy b'day jaclyn!

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Happy, happy 21st birthday to Jaclyn!!!
What a sweet post, I could feel it in my heart.

Thank you for your kindness in comment last week, I truly appreciate it.

Happy weekend and happy birthday ~ enjoy!
xo~Tracie

Polly said...

Oh, to be 21 again! Happy Birthday to your sweet girl!

Anonymous said...

What a great day for you both!

Congrats mom--well done!

Thanks so much for stopping by--so happy to know you!

love, kelee

The Tin Rabbit said...

Happy,Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter! What a wonderful age..xo, Ann

Rose said...

happy 21st. birthday. time goes quickly as we get older. you did grat for her birthday. rose

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails