Tuesday, November 24, 2015

pretty love seat...

In my last blog post, waaaaay back at the end of September, I mentioned I would soon be sharing something new to me.

I know it is almost the end of November.
I tend to post more often over on my Facebook page or on Instagram.
{sorry}

I plan to begin decking the halls this weekend, after Thanksgiving, so I thought I better show you the change I made in my den before the holiday decorations go up...


See the pretty love seat...


I love this fabric!  This sweet piece was in my favorite Aunt's home for as long as I can remember.  She recently moved and did not have enough room for it in her new place and gave it to me.
I can't tell you how happy this makes me...



Thank you Auntie Joan...xo!
This little change makes this my favorite room in the house right now!

Oh, and some of you may remember the makeover my den received  last year (you can see that post here) and the new chairs I bought from Target and how I just loved the look...well those chairs are on my local yard sale site and Craigslist now!

Anyone else change their mind as often as me?!!


Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving!
I am excited to kick off the holiday season and will {hopefully} be back soon to share some Christmas vignettes with you!

Thank you for stopping by!

9 comments:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

What a pretty pattern and extra special because it belonged to your aunt. I change my mind on a weekly basis regarding home decor, but I rarely ever act on it, lol.

oldgreymareprimitives said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Blondie's Journal said...

The loveseat is so pretty, Sandi, I love a little floral here and there, that will never change for me. The more faded the better. This is a pretty addition to your room!

Jane x

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

What a lovely gift that fits right in with your cottage style, Sandi! As for changing my mind, yes! That's why I'm so afraid to buy anything big!

Your room looks cozy and inviting and I can't wait to see your Christmas decor! I'm not on Facebook or Instagram, so I'm kind of out of the loop these days. I'm hoping for a new laptop from Santa. :o)

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Pat said...

Sandi,
This little loveseat is a darling piece, dear friend!!!
Having it come to you from your Aunt makes this such a precious piece!!!
I'll be watching for your Christmas Decor, soon!!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!!
Fondly,
Pat

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

I must agree with Vickie it does fit right in..like it has always been there!! Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving..ours was last month so I am really looking forward to turkey again at Christmas! xo

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

What a sweet little sofa! So cozy and feminine. I love incorporating family things when you can. Have fun putting together your Christmas decorating!

Debbie said...

I LOVE the colors of the fabric, Sandi! Such a sweet little love seat you've acquired from your Aunt. I don't do Instagram....so I'm totally out of touch, I guess.
So happy to see a post from you!
Smooches.
Debbie
xo

Unknown said...

It is so wonderful...Love it! bloom tattoos

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails