Friday, April 3, 2015

chanel's shabby rose...

Thought I would pop in today
(or should I say hop in today, with Easter this weekend)
and share a few pictures from the soft opening of
a lovely shabby vintage shop,
in it's new, larger location at the 
Winsmith Mill Market in Norwood MA.
The "Mill" is where I have a space at The Vintage Peacock.

My sister in law Christine of White and Worn (who is at the Wrentham Country Store with me) has taken a space in this shop too, and that's where I'll begin the tour...








I love your space Christine!

Keep scrolling to see the rest of the shop!








In the back of the shop there is a vintage clothing section with a dressing room...





(Isn't this gorgeous...I'll be blogging about this piece very soon.)



As I mentioned, today was Mary's soft opening and there were still boxes being unpacked and treasures being brought in, but I think you can get a good feel of her lovely shabby shop!
This shop and all the other shops at the Mill are open every Friday, Saturday and Sunday (closed this Sunday though).


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed the tour!

14 comments:

Junkchiccottage said...

Sandi,
How fun to see the new shop. Lots of fun treasures.
I so want to come out your way again soon. Terry could have an interview for a fire chief position in Longmeadow outside of Boston. Do you know of this town?
Happy Easter.
Kris

Blondie's Journal said...

Oh, goodness, Sandi! The best of the best! I had an imaginary shopping trip! Why I can't find places around here like this...so sad! Thanks for making me drool! :()

Jane xxxx

Unknown said...

Oh we need to make a road trip sistah...and soon! If you recall...i never made it to Winsmith after your White Event last year. I definitely want to make it this year! Lovely! ;) Happy Easter!

Lin from A {tiny} Cottage In The Woods said...

Oh, yes, I LOVED the tour! Only wish I could pop (hop) in in person! :)
Have a lovely weekend, Sandi!
xo,
Lin

Row homes and Cobblestones said...

Sandi,
I am so impressed by the photo tour and the all the eye candy. No wonder you display in the Mill... delightful things for sale. My heart skipped a beat with the adorable little pink runner carpet. Adorable pink flower rug with the graphic punch of White and Black ... would be so wonderful placed on a wood floor along a little girls bed.
Plus I saw so much more beauty that I would love to purchase.
Sending you bunny kisses and happy Easter wishes.
xoxo,
Vera

Burlap Luxe said...

Beautiful Sandi, creating rustic romance.
I have that folding chair and love how it always can be used in the best of ways.
Thank you for your visit to my spring, yet spring could of looked any better then my visit to you.

Happy Easter my dear.

Xx
Dore

Debbie said...

Yeowza! what a great shop, Sandi!!
I saw a pink pillow I would be interested in if the owner would be willing to ship it.
So many wonderful items!
Thank you for taking us on a tour of the new place you are in.
Happy Easter!
Debbie
xo

Passionate for White said...

Oooohhh I must stop by and SOON!!!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

What a beautiful shop with eye candy everywhere I look. I love those floors too!!

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

OOh, I saw some wonderful treasures in these pics!! Congrats on being in two shops - that ought to keep you busy!! Hope all is well with you - Happy easter!

June said...

This is SO cool Sandi!!! What a great place this will be for your area. You guys are so darn lucky to have such neat places to have your spaces. Even in our largest city of Boise there are not near enough places that sell great vintage wares. :(((( Your SIL has a great space!
Hope you have the best week ever!!!
hugs from here...

Sandi said...

This shop looks awesome Sandi!! If I EVER get out that way. Not looking good at my age. HA!!
Blessings~

Burlap Luxe said...

Awww! Thank you Sandi, I so happy I inspired you to bring your daughter by to get inspired on her own sign, it's so much fun getting creative with words, if I can help on tips email I will give her the complete run down on putting one together and pieces to look for.

Xx
Dore

PS..... You know I love all your treasured finds, and I am sure you will be helping your daughter with her new place.

Pat said...

Sandi,
Love, L O V E, LOVED the tour, dear friend!!!
I agree, Christine has an amazing booth!!!
Much $uccess!!!
Fondly,
Pat

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails