Tuesday, January 20, 2015

winsmith mill market...

Tonight I thought that I would take you on a little tour through a few of the shops at the
Winsmith Mill Market in Norwood, MA.
My second space I moved into last December is located inside
this Mill at
The Vintage Peacock
which is where the tour begins...










Just outside The Vintage Peacock is a cute little cafe...
Le Petite Cafe getting ready to open for the day, has plenty of seating nearby to take a break from shopping or is a great place for your husband to wait while you shop.

As you wander through the Mill past the Cafe, there are so many quaint little shops along the way...



This shop is where you'll find my friend Karen of A Shabby Moment in Time...

Karen used to be at the Wrentham Country Store.  I haven't bumped into her yet at the Mill but am looking forward to it!

I spied this old beauty of a mirror...take a look at the wall it reflects, I love that too...

Strolling along, the artwork on the walls is done by the Mill's resident artist Sara Lamb...

The beautiful shop, Madden Blue, sells Annie Sloan Chalk Paint...

I love the clever way they display the colors...

Moving right along we hit one room with three great shops sharing the space...

G T Modern sells unique lighting fixtures repurposed from vintage pieces and he also makes custom pieces...




This room filled up fast with customers as I was talking to the owner of GT Modern and didn't want to take pictures with random people in them!

There are a few more shops I will share in another post soon!

The Shops at the Winsmith Mill Market are open every Friday and Saturday from 10 til 4 and Sundays noon til 4.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

13 comments:

Donna said...

What a wonderful tour! Too bad I'm all the way across the country in CA.

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

How i wish I could shop at your fabulous shop, Sandi! I've got to go back and look at all the wonderful vintage treasures one more time.......

Tete said...

I could spend hours walking around there...great photos and some really cool things! Have a great day.

Sandi said...

That looks like a fun place to shop. Those stools are such a cute idea to show off paint colors!! Wish we had decent places close to me. Maybe I should move?? :)

Robin Johnson said...

What lovely shops! I could spend hours there.

Curtains in My Tree said...


Thanks for the tour I seen a few things I would like to have at my house. The house i'm trying to declutter LOL

Debbie said...

What a neat place, Sandi! So many pieces that would look great in my house! LOVE it!
I'm sure you will do well there.
Debbie
xo

Pat said...

Sandi,
I always enjoy a 'virtual' shopping trip!!!
Thanks for allowing me to tag along!!!
Great shops and intriguing finds!!!
Much $uccess on your newest adventure, dear friend!!!
Fondly,
pat

Row homes and Cobblestones said...

I enjoyed the visual tour, so many interesting pieces. Wish I could shop there, I think the Jumble shop sign is adorable. Will look forward to the continued tour in another post.
xx,
Vera

chateau chic said...

This looks like an absolutely delightful place to shop!
Mary Alice

Junkchiccottage said...

Sandi,
I remember how fun that place was when we were out for the White Show last year. I am so happy you have a space in this wonderful place now. Loved the tour.
Kris

Elizabeth Maxson said...

Hi Sandi,

thanks for the tour - how I wish I lived nearer to go shopping. Such interesting things. Hoping your 2015 is off to a good start and may it be filled with lots of joy and peace!

Big hugs
Elizabeth

Burlap Luxe said...

Hi Sandi dear, so wish I were there with you shopping my heart out. I spy a few pieces I would love to add to my home. Love your inspiring tours always.

May you be blessed in your venture.

Xx
Dore

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails