Thursday, January 1, 2015

favorite whites of 2014...

Happy New Year!!
I can not believe it is time for my annual favorite whites of the year post!
Are you ready...let's go!

January
My favorite vintage white tin filled with dried hydrangeas faded to perfection against the backdrop of my newly painted grey walls...


February
I finally finished my master bedroom makeover and this treasure hunting find holds all my jewelry and keepsakes...


March
I was invited to Linda's "Shop Talk" series over at Coastal Charm...


April
This month is always all about the annual At Home With White Show at the Wrentham Country Store...


May
I gave my front entry a new look with some great finds from the Shop...


June
I didn't blog much this month but did share my sweet gifts from a friend...


July
Another month with only 1 blog post where I shared a sneak peek at my living room makeover...


August
I was still savoring summer but did share an addition to my den...


September
I finally shared my den makeover that I started in the beginning of the year, and this gorgeous mirror I was coveting at the Shop...


October
My living room reveal, finally...


November
I went on a junkin' road trip and wish I had bought this sign...


December
I shared my vintage white chippy sled as I decked my halls for Christmas...


Thank you for taking this walk down memory lane with me today.
As always, I am so thankful for all the friends I make through blogging!  Your kindness, encouragement and support mean the world to me and I feel very blessed.

2015 looks to be a year of change for me and I am very excited at what lies ahead!

I wish you all a happy and healthy New Year!

20 comments:

angie said...

such beautiful pictures !!! best wishes for the new year !!! love greetings from angie from Germany

Seawashed said...

That was a fun way to look back over the year. Wishing you all that is 'new' in this New Year! xxo

oldgreymareprimitives said...

Happy New Year right back atcha <3

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Sandi,
It was so much fun going down memory lane with your posts. I loved the White's show in April and it brings many fond memories of my trip out there last Spring. Hope to do it again this Spring if you have the white show. Happy New Year. Here's to sharing friendship and many new and fun inspirational posts for the new year.
Kris

Annesphamily said...

Happy New Year! Your re cap of 2014 was wonderful. Always a pleasure to stop by and say hello and with my job loss in November I am grateful for sweet moments like this to enjoy! Hugs to you!

Row homes and Cobblestones said...

Sandi,
I enjoy your January post of favorite whites, always enjoyable. Happy New Year.
xx,
Vera

Pat said...

Sandi,
Dreamy shades of vintage whites, dear friend!!!
I am so~o~o excited to see what 2015 holds for A Cottage Muse!!!
Happy New Year!!!
Fondly,
Pat

Victoria said...

Beautiful pics Sandi! I just love your living room, so simple and lovely:) Happy New Year!!!

Heaven's Walk said...

I always love to see what you've been up to and the changes that you make in your sweet home, Sandi! :) You have created such a beautiful space to live and create. Can hardly wait to see what you'll be sharing in the coming year! ♥

xoxo laurie

Lin from A {tiny} Cottage In The Woods said...

You accomplished a great deal, Sandi, and it all looks great!!! I'm looking forward to all you share in '15.
Hugs,
Lin

Unknown said...

Love your aesthetic dear sandi! This look back at your gorgeous whites was so inspiring, I look forward to many more inspiring posts from you in 2015 my friend! And remember...."change is good!!" ;)

Jen Kershner said...

What a great time for a post like this when I am feeling like freshening every thing up!

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

I love your review of all your whites…Your living room came out great! Happy New Year!

Passionate for White said...

Happy New Year Sandi - I look forward to stopping by your new space in Norwood. I've been shopping there for the past few years and love the place!

Tete said...

Looks like the pages of a magazine and I want to move in! Love it all.

Lana Manis said...

Just beautiful!

June said...

I love this review of whites post Sandi. Anytime I can visit your beautiful home is a good time. It is filled with so many lovely things and in them I can see how you love life.
sending hugs...

Debbie said...

You worked hard on your home this past year, Sandi. It looks fantastic! LOVE all the subtle changes.
Happy New Year!
Debbie
xoxo

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Your white and grey decorating is just lovely, Sandi, and I hope to incorporate more white into my own home this year. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing what you have to share in this new year!
Vickie

Little Farmstead said...

Everything in your home looks so pretty and peaceful! That sign is really great - - but now you've got something to keep your eye out for! :) Happy New Year! ~julie (LittleFarmstead.com)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails