Thursday, July 17, 2014

summer favorites at the shop and a sneak peek at my living room makeover...

Thought I would pop in and share some of my favorite treasures I've spied this summer at the Wrentham Country Store!

First was this sweet old camping stool that I wish I bought.  It would have been so cute with some pretty retro fabric to brighten up my glamper...

Yes, I am still having a wonderful time camping with family and friends by the lake ~ life is good!

I also loved this old dresser, it would have looked perfect in my den or living room against the grey walls!  It's gone now...


What I did get was this rusty old bucket from my own booth and the wonderful old ladder from Jeannie's booth...

...oh and here's a little peek at my recently painted grey living room...


I'm still trying to add the finishing touches, hoping flea market season will do the trick!
Speaking of flea markets, I did find this pretty piece of fabric that I might have made into a pillow for my love seat...


I love the pretty blues and greens, they compliment my dried hydrangeas.  It even has a hint of my love seat color so I thought it would help blend it into the room and add some interest.  What do you think...


Speaking of pretty blues, I am in love with this sweet dresser at the shop and want to squeeze it in somewhere in my house...


I probably shouldn't hesitate according to the sign at the shop...


Have you heard that the Wrentham Country Store is giving away a gift certificate each month during the summer?  If you live local please stop by the shop, browse around to see what's new...a few of the Shop Girls have moved their spaces and we also have a few new Shop Girls!  While you are there, fill out an entry form ~ you just may be lucky enough to win a $100 gift certificate to the shop!

Thanks for stopping by ~ enjoy your weekend!!

21 comments:

Pat said...

Sandi,
Love, LOVE, L O V E the hue of your living room walls, dear friend!!!
The ladder and the pail are amazing pieces! I adore the white frame on your wall! I recently purchased a vintage photo insert, painted it white and now I realize I need to look at it from a different angle!!!
The fabric is gorgeous! I'm sure wherever you choose to use it in your home it will enhance your lovely decor!!!
Fondly,
Pat

chateau chic said...

It's always fun to see fun stuff in other shops! Loved the peek of your living room...the new wall color is beautiful!
Mary Alice

Heaven's Walk said...

Love the gray walls, Sandi! It looks so beautiful in there! The addition of the shades of aqua is so summery, too. Great job!

xoxo laurie

Seawashed said...

I love that camp chair. I have a very old vintage tattered and torn one that I bought in San Diego while at University.

But I also have 6 camp chairs that I purchased at Ikea a few years ago that we use with our vintage travel trailer. I painted them with ASCP pure white this Summer and wow are they wonderful! They will get weathered as the years of camping go by.

SO...I wish you would have gotten that camp chair! Next time.

Everything in your home is beautiful.

Bente said...

Love the frame and the furnitures.
The white mason jar under here, looks so pretty. Love them.

Hugs from here

Lin from A {tiny} Cottage In The Woods said...

Ooooooo, I love the sneak peak and all the pretty items you've shared today, Sandi! Can't wait to see more of your living room.
Have fun camping!!!
xoxo,
Lin

Okio B Designs said...

I looooooove the grey in your living room! I'm still waiting for hubby to paint our living room too. I picked grey and can't wait!!!! Come on over when you have a chance, I'm having a giveaway!

Jeanine

Row homes and Cobblestones said...

Sandi,
So nice to see a post from you, I can only imagine how busy you've been in the remodel of your living room. Which the peek looks pretty. Love the grey walls as well as love the dresser in lovely blue paint. Your blackboard says it all doesn't it?!
Enjoy your glamping and redecorating.
XO,
Vera

Burlap Luxe said...

Love the saying on the chalk board, and as for the grey paint finish to the living room walls, they so suit you look oh so well, the couloir really ties in all your rustic charm giving it a truly finished look.
Wonderful move with this tone.

Love your shop feature as well, would love to personally shop it :)

Beautifully inspiring weekend to you.
Xx
Dore

Burlap Luxe said...

Love the saying on the chalk board, and as for the grey paint finish to the living room walls, they so suit you look oh so well, the couloir really ties in all your rustic charm giving it a truly finished look.
Wonderful move with this tone.

Love your shop feature as well, would love to personally shop it :)

Beautifully inspiring weekend to you.
Xx
Dore

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Sandi,
Thanks for sharing shop pics with us...I always love seeing those pics. Love that ladder that you got from the shop and yes...I would make some pillows out of that pretty fabric.

Blessings,
Linda

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Thanks for sharing all these beautiful vintage treasures. I also passed up a little camp stool yesterday and thought about it all the way home. Love the chalkboard sign, so true!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Beautiful photos, Sandi...and I love that blue dresser, too...

Bmore Bungalow said...

Your ladder is fantastic!

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

I'm loving your new living room wall color, Sandi, and all your peeks into WCS. The message on the chalkboard is so true! If we love it, someone else will, too. :)
Glad to hear you're having a great summer glamping.

Curtains in My Tree said...


Isn't it wonderful to redo and room ?
love the chalkboard sign so true.
I always buy soon as I see something that I know I love

Junkchiccottage said...

Oh Sandi,
Looking at those treasures from the shop brings back great memories of my trip out there to the white show. Ahhhhhhh I wish I lived closer I would so be in that shop all the time. I love the chalk board sign is that not so true!!!!!! Glad you are enjoying the lake and summer. After that brutal winter we all experienced it is nice to have summer with us. Just going to fast. Have a wonderful day. I want to come back out by you and shop!!!!!
Kris

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

Love the sign, how true!! Your living room looks so pretty…off to catch up on your blog….I 've been so busy and have had little time to read

Parisienne Farmgirl said...

Thanks for your comment! Sorry it took me so long to pop over and say "Merci" -- I am trying to get really back into blogging and it's a slow start! LOVE that wood dresser. So simple.

Be sure to come and like my FB page if you haven't already. I appreciate your support.

https://www.facebook.com/AngelaParisienneFarmgirl

Warmly,
Angela,
Parisienne Farmgirl

Southern Sassy Sweetheart said...

I just love your style! Thank you for sharing it here on your blog. I stumbled upon it and have been snooping through. Lovely!

Joy Junktion said...

You picked up some nice pieces, that little dresser looks like it would be perfect next to that beautiful fabric you purchased! Enjoy Glamping! Blessings, Cindy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails