Friday, May 15, 2015

it's show time...

This year has seen a few changes at the 
One thing that has not changed is that the tent has been raised and our annual white show is this weekend!!
Our "At Home With White Show" is now our
"White Event".
The Shop closed early yesterday and is closed all day today for set up.
This is the first year I am not in the tent so I was able to stage my space in a few hours yesterday afternoon...


















I am so excited to see what my fellow Shop Girls create in the tent!
I will be there bright and early on Saturday morning to take lots and lots of photos to share on the Shop's Facebook page, website and of course right here with you!!

Thank you for leaving the sweetest comments on my article in the latest issue of Artful Blogging Magazine!
Next week I will be having a giveaway for a copy of the issue!!

Next on my plate is moving to a different space at the Wrentham Country Store at the end of the month.  I'm excited to work with a new space and have stocked up on many shades of whites for lots of vintage treasures!

But for now...it's show time!!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!!

14 comments:

Susie said...

Sandi, You have some wonderful things in your space. I loved the white tennis rackets. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Your garden antiques look wonderful! Oh how I wish that I could attend the white event! Congratulations on your article in Artful Blogging. I will look for you. Best of luck with the event. I'm sure it will be beautiful!

Unknown said...

Good Luck this weekend! I am SO bummed that Susan and I will not be able to amokmake it this year. ;(( I look forward to all of your pics!

Cranberry Morning said...

OH my goodness, I'm so inspired to start collecting white things and to paint my kitchen white again. It's been a pale yellow for a long time and I'm needing white. Beautiful photos!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

The sales sounds fun and your booth is beautiful, Sandi! Love the painted tennis rackets! Hope you sell lots!

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Girl, this was not marketed enough! I would have liked to take a trip down there, but we just wrapped up a full week of family visiting (little Audrey received her 1st Communion!), so I am POOPED! xoxo and best of luck. I'll miss you but will have to tell my sister to go!

Bente said...

You have so many great things here.
I can see some I wish I had in my hands.
Hugs from here

Junkchiccottage said...

Love your space Sandy. I am so sad Terry and I will not be coming out this year for the show :(, It is always so fabulous. I will miss seeing you too. Enjoy the fabulous week end and sale.
Kris

Sandi said...

Sure wish we were closer to each other. Fabulous items. Your garden antiques sign is exactly like mine that I am putting in my garage sale tomorrow. Lol
Wishing you a "sold out" day!!

Sandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pat said...

Sandi,
A M A Z I N G "At Home With White Show" booth for your "White Event", dear friend!!!
I adore the vintage white dresser. . .milkglass plates with the KRAFT AMERICAN crate. . .white tennis rackets. . .your lavendar towels. . .coffee / tea cups. . .wicker vanity tray. . .oh, my. . .I could go on and on and on!!!
Much $uccess. . .and congratulations on your new space within the Shop!!!
Fondly,
Pat

Jen Kershner said...

So many lovely things! You sure have the idea for designing a beautiful space!

Debbie said...

Your booth looks great, Sandi!!! How did the event go?
congrats on "artful blogging"!
Have fun with your new booth set up....that's always exciting.
Debbie
xo

June said...

I hope you had a great show Sandi! Your space is filled with the best stuff and I always love the way you showcase things. I know I would be in heaven in there :)))
hugs from here...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails