Thursday, April 3, 2014

prairie style magazine...

May 1st has always been a special date in my house.
That is when our campground opens for the season!
We get to celebrate one of our "camping friends" May 1st birthday too!
This year I have something else to look forward to...

Fifi O'Neill's Prairie Style Magazine is coming back and is hitting the newstands on May 1st!!


Can't wait to get my copy!
You can pre-order the issue here!
I just submitted my order, you are next!

Thank you Fifi for bringing back this wonderful magazine, can't wait to get my copy!
Thank you for stopping by and for all the lovely compliments on my sneak peeks for the white show!

6 comments:

Susie said...

Sandi, I will be on the look out for that magazine. Hope you are enjoying your Spring. xoxo,Susie

Robin Johnson said...

I am very excited for this magazine!

NanaDiana said...

Oh, What a fun magazine, Sandi. I love anything Fifi has her hand in. May 1st will be here before you know it and I know how excited you are to get to camp season- xo Diana

Tete said...

I have always camped and loved it so. We sold the camper several years ago when I was so sick and didn't think we would ever be able to go again. There's just nothing like it!

June said...

Great news Sandi! It's such a great publication.
It sounds like you have May 1st to look forward to. I just hope it gets warm enough here to go camping soon too. We bought a new camper late last Summer and only used it twice before it got too cold, so I am so ready.
hugs from here...

Burlap Luxe said...

Hi Sandi,
It sounds like a great may month for you. I too am so looking forward to the return of fifi's Paririe Style and investing the time in getting to know the bloggers who made it in this beautiful issue...don't you just lovethe cover?
I am feature Fifi as she asked me to help promote and of course who wouldn't. Come visit check out the twist I gave it.

Lots of may fun to you.
Xx
Dore

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails