Wednesday, April 13, 2011

what a weekend ~ part two...

Kathleen over at Faded Charm is hosting White Wednesday today!  It is the perfect place for me to show you some of the wonderful whites and vignettes from our At Home With White event from last weekend.
Get ready to drool...
Both of those pieces sold right away.  I had my eye on the cubby and do not know why I hesitated.  Here is a close up...


I bet you are glad you are sitting down!


The globe and the desk did not last very long either!  Now take a look at this dresser that Jeannie hand painted... 
Swoon!
Jeannie also made these unique pieces...

There were so many things I fell in love with like these two...
I think the trunk is just fabulous! 
You know old mirrors are one of my favorites...
I love the mirror on this beautiful dresser too...
The glorious, sunny Sunday morning had the tent overflowing out front with these treasures...
If you peek in the mirror you can see I remembered to wear white on Sunday!

Don't you just love that old dress form!  Mary Ellen had two of them...
Another blogger stopped by on Sunday too!  My sister~in~law Christine from AnthonyRosesShabHome came by to visit with her sweet Mom Jane and her adorable daughter Gianna...
Me, Christine and Jane

Thanks for taking the picture Gianna!

Also dropping by on Sunday ~ my bff Lisa with her Mom Marilyn.  I can not believe I did not get a picture!!  I think it was because we had too much catching up to do!!
Sorry girlfriend!!
Thank you for stopping by...love you!

I did snap a great photo of two of the other lovely tent girls...
Karen and Maureen

I am hoping to "borrow" some pictures from the other tent girls to share with you too.  We had a meeting last night at the shop and am happy to share that this will be an annual event!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I have a lot more to share so I would love it if you would come back on Friday!
Have a great day!!

28 comments:

Vintage Gal said...

Oh my goodness you have me drooling all over my keyboard. What FAB-U-LOUS TREASURES~! ;-)

Victoria said...

Oh I am in love with the little wicker settee! I want it! Of course, I'd have nowhere to put it but it would be too hard to pass up.

It looks like you all had a wonderful time! If I didn't adore all you bloggy gals so much I'd be jealous:)

Anonymous said...

wow what beautiful furniture! I would have wanted to bring it all home.

Kathy

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

What gorgeous gorgeous whites!!

Thank you for sharing them
with us :)

xoxo
Lori

Sherry Hicks said...

I love all the photo's the dresser with the mirror is adorable!
Sherry

Sandi said...

Well I just had to pick myself up off the floor Sandi!!!!! lol Beautiful items!! Wish I lived closer.
Hugs~

Unknown said...

an "annual event?"" wooohoo! i think i may have to get a room for the night...have brunch with my blogging buds who will be attending from places near an far...and make a WHOLE week-end out of it! J'adore mon amie! :)

Crystal said...

Drooling is right!!!! What awesome pics!! I saw lots of inspiration....and lots of gorgeous goodies!!!!

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Wow!! So many drool-worthy white treasures!!! I want it all!
Michelle

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

what I find so interesting is that many things I see on your blog scream New England to me - things from my past that my mother or grandparents or friends had in their homes while growing up...thing I just don't see in NY - strange, huh? Looks like a great wkend!

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Oh my, I want to re-live that day all over again after looking at these photos. I still can't get over the amazing treasures you ladies were selling there. Next year I'll have to arrive earlier. I'm so glad to hear there will be another white event next year!!
I'm so happy for you Sandi!!
Love Susan

One Cheap B*tch said...

To quote my kids: I want, I want, I want. Everything!

Jeanine

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm drooling alright! I don't think I would make it out of there without a Uhaul! :) Thanks for sharing this event with us! Beautiful!
XO,
Michelle

Ginger@cottageonrosewood said...

What beautiful and unique pieces. I think I might have spent way too much money!

Kate said...

Sandi
Amazing vignettes breathtaking to say the least. A little slice of shabby heaven. What a terrific post.

Happy WW to you

xoxo
Kate

All That Jazz said...

Looks like such a fun event!! I could have browsed there all day. I love the dressforms especially!
~michelle~

NanaDiana said...

WOW! Some of the best whites ever!! Love it all! xxoo Diana

awal.ny said...

It all looks wonderful, I would definately have fun shopping there.

Unknown said...

So much to swoon over. It's all perfect!
xo
Roselle

michelle said...

Look at all those glorious white pieces and treasures! I would have gone broke!:) Thank you so much for sharing these, what a fun weekend!

hilary@oldhousetruelove said...

fabulous! stuff!

Unknown said...

Oh yes, SO glad I am sitting down. Absolutely beautiful! I have spots picked out for the first four photos & that dress form. ;)

bj said...

OMYGOSH...I am swooning all over the place. *heavy siiiiigh

Yes, it's so so much fun, adding new things to our cottages. I am so in love with whites right now....

I hope you have signed up for a chance at winning my awesome enamel sign..Friday night is the closing of the giveaway.
Good luck.

Arabella said...

I'm wiping the drool off my face - everything is sooooo gorgeous!!

A Shabby Moment in Time said...

Sandi,
I finally got my blog about the event up, so feel free to borrow any pics you like. Yours came out nicer though I think. I'm still trying to focus on regular life after all that fun. :) The energy was incredible.
Love,
Karen

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Sandi SHAME on you for letting that FABULOUS cubby go....What were you thinking GORGEOUS Girl....hahahahahaha....Isn't it ALWAYS the way though....If I had a DOLLAR for every time I'd done it myself.... :o) !

SO MANY BEAUTIFUL Pieces but if I had to choose it would of course be the DROP DEAD DIVINE dress form....I SO ADORE those & after finding one in the fields....I definitely NEED more....!!!!!

I hope you're having a GREAT week Lovey....!

Cheers for now,
Tamarah :o)

Refunked Junk said...

Love the letter cubbie. I am a box and cubbie freak. You have great stuff! Thanks for checking out my humble blog.

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

Sounds like you gals had a GOOOOD time! I love Massachusetts (moved here from there 20 years ago), so I would be jealous if I didn't like you girls so much!

Hugs,
Judy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails