Thursday, June 27, 2013

my space this summer...

Well hello!
It has been two whole weeks since I have posted.
I have no excuses...just been having fun in the good 'ol Summertime!


I do not have anything new around the house to share.
Nothing...zilch...nada.
(If you could only peek at my Fall and Winter project list though!)
Hope Jim isn't reading!

So, I thought I would show you what my space at the Wrentham Country Store is looking like these days...




The shop is looking as wonderful as ever and my fellow Shop Girls are putting together the most amazing displays!!

I invite you to visit the shop's website and peek at the "Recent Finds" page to see the latest treasures just in.
Also we have a summer series, "Shop Girl of the Week" that gives our customers a chance to get to know our vendors a little better.
Also, you can follow the shop on Facebook!

I hope you can check back with me tomorrow...I am going to take you on a unique little tour of the shop.

Even though I haven't been posting, I have been visiting!
I am totally inspired to change things up after Summer!

Thanks for stopping by!!

16 comments:

Pat said...

Sandi,
Your booth at "The Shop' looks amazing, dear friend!!!
The hues are so comforting. I adore the subtle additions of the aqua blue!!!
With triple digit temperatures returning to the Prairie, it's time to head to the lower level living areas. "Extra time" for Studio One creating and design in the months ahead. I'll be back tomorrow for some virtual inspiration, dear friend!!!
Fondly,
Pat

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

I hear ya, Sandi. I've got nothing new to post, especially with the kids home - I don't have the free time to redecorate & craft as much. But we're having a fun summer so far.
I always love seeing WCS and your space looks amazing! My sister just moved to Franklin, so I'll be sending her over & will try to pop in when I visit her. :)

Donna said...

What a beautiful space you have! I love your gorgeous white frames, sure wish I was closer, I would love to shop here! It can be hard for me to find time to write blog posts in the summer, too:)

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

It's sure looking good, love all your treasures. Couldn't help notice your pretty dress form and that typewriter got my attention too.

Junkchiccottage said...

Oh Sandi how I wish I lived closer. I would be in that shop all the time. So many sweet treasures. Thanks for sharing. Your booth looks great.
Kris

Unknown said...

looks wonderful Sandi!!

Victoria said...

Hah, you've got nothing on me Sandi...I went almost a month without posting! The shop looks gorgeous!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Sandi,
Your booth looks great ...as always. Luv that dress form.

Blessings,
Linda

Kate said...

Sandi
Im with you enjoying some summer time fun! Beautiful as always. Have a wonderful weekend

hugs
Kate
xo

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

OOOO... I spy lots of lovely things in your booth Sandi. Would love to visit.
Enjoy your summer!
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

NanaDiana said...

Summer is just flying by, Sandi. Just enjoy it-Everything there looks wonderful...I hope things are really selling well for you- xo Diana

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Your booth looks amazing! I think I want everything in it :)

Okio B Designs said...

Your space is gorgeous! Can't wait for the tour! I've gotten a little lazy too with my projects. When it gets crazy hot, I only feel like dipping my feet in our inflatable pool. =)

Jeanine

Victorian1885 said...

Wow such a pretty space! I wish I lived closer... take care.

farmhouse-story said...

your space looks so gorgeous, sandi! enjoy your summer--i am:)

Melissa said...

Your booth is so beautiful! I'm loving all the white!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails